JBL Stainless Steel Competition Fish Stringer
The perfect companion for any spearfisherman.
The JBL keeps your line of sight and hands free while hunting.When you are enjoying, you don’t need to keep going back to the boat or shore every time you spear a fish. Experienced spear fishers always carry a fish-stringer to carry their game, made from strong long lasting materials like all JBL products built to last. The JBL Competition Fish Stringer is made of 304 stainless steel with tangle resistant mono filament cable and 360° swivel that ensures it can handle whatever you can put on it. Easy to use; stringer bar is placed through the fish’s gill cover and out its mouth, then simply thread bar through the stainless loop to secure fish. Once fish is secured you can attach stringer loop to your buoy or weight belt.
- JBL Stainless Steel Competition Fish Stringer
- Purpose: Secure Speared Fish to Diver, Line or Float
- Keeps Your Line of Sight & Hands Free while Hunting
- Rapid Loading and Unloading Design
- Great for Bagging Multiple Fish
- Durable, Strong 304 Stainless Steel and Mono Filament Cable
- Easy to Use and String Fish
- Attach to Self or Buoy Float
- Tangle Resistant Mono Filament Cable
- 360° Swivel: Ensures-It-Can-Handle whatever You-Can-Put-On-It!