SEAC New Sting Sling Speargun Review
If you are interested in taking part of exciting spearfishing you’re going to want to have the best equipment for this job, but you also want something that is good for beginners like you. An example of an entry level speargun is the SEAC New Sting Sling Speargun. You are on the right way.
About The Product
The SEAC New Sting Sling Speargun may be designed for the novice spearo, but that doesn’t mean it’s going lack practicality or versatility.Just easy to use.
This entry level spear gun is designed to be easy to load and fire, but it is also designed to handle very well underwater. Notable features of the SEAC New Sting Sling Speargun include:
- Barrel: extruded anti-rust aluminum
- Construction: maximize corrosion resistance and prevent bending
- Perfectly balanced and easy to handle, load and fire
- Double muzzle design allows mounting of 1 or 2 slings
- Anatomic grip for the handle
- Equipped w/sternum rest for easy, comfortable loading
- Line release trigger and safety in high-strength, shockproof nylon
- Trigger mechanism: stainless steel, filled polyamide, ensure functionality & reliability
- 7m thread single flopper barbed tip
- List Element
For supreme durability, the barrel of the gun is made from an extruded aluminum that includes anti-corrosion properties, which means you don’t have to worry about it rusting. Not only will the aluminum not rust, but the barrel will be protected against bending, thus ensuring durability over the life of the speargun.
The double muzzle on this speargun allows you to mount two slings if you’d like. The handle of the speargun features an anatomic grip and sternum rest for user comfort. There is a high-strength safety catch that’s made from shock-proof nylon. The triggering device features stainless steel construction that’s filled with polyamide to increase reliability when shooting.
I want to make sure that the product is safe and easy to use.
I can offer this one not for only beginners and also for all spearos.